haven golf course
Play Like a pro
Consistently acclaimed among the best golf courses in Latin America and voted the “BEST Getaway Course” by Golf Digest in 2016, Cancun Country Club and its El Tinto golf course set new standards for excellence in providing a world-class “private club”. The Haven Riviera Cancun is glad to provide free green fees to all guests at the adjacent Nick Price-designed “El Tinto” Golf Club, which is just a 10-minute drive from the resort.
Environmental awareness was integral to the club’s design and development, with special care taken to protect the area’s indigenous flora and fauna. In his world-class masterpiece, designer Nick Price utilized naturally existing water features and elevation variations. the course boasts wall-to-wall Platinum Paspalum, the “Cadillac of grass” in this region, as well as 84 bunkers and five lakes. Nick Price has effectively created difficulties for golfers of all abilities on each hole.
Tee times are limited and subject to availability. Our hotel’s Golf Concierge will assist you in making the necessary preparations. We will request your credit card at the time of booking. Canceling or rescheduling your tee time has to be done at least 24 hours in advance to avoid no-show penalties. The customer will be given a voucher for entry to the golf course.
Free green fees are complimentary for all Guests of Haven Riviera Cancun. Those staying in theSerenity ClubFor a minimum of three nights, you’ll additionally get one (1) free cart every round. Guests spending 4-7 nights will get (2) carts throughout their stay/play. Guests who stay in Serenity Club for eight nights or more will get three (3) carts each stay/play. This offer cannot be transferred.
Stays of 8 nights or longer get three free golf cart* fees per room.
- Ocean Front Serenity Club Junior Suite (SCL JRS OCF)
- Ocean Front Serenity Club Romance Junior Suite (SCL RMC JRS OCF)
- Junior Suite Swim-Out Ocean Front Serenity Club (SCL JRS SOUT OCF)
- Swim-Out Ocean Front Serenity Club Romance Junior Suite (SCL RMC JRS SOUT OCF)
- Serenity Club Ocean Front One Bedroom Master Suite (SCL 1BR MST OCF)
- Serenity Club Ocean Front Two Bedroom Master Suite (SCL 2BR MST OCF)
Stays of three nights or more include one free cart charge per room.
Stays of 4-7 nights receive two free cart fees per room.
Stays of 8 nights or longer enjoy three free cart fees per room.
*A single golfer may be paired with another player to share a cart.
- Golf Course Name: El Tinto
- Meets TPC course specs
- Nick Price Signature Design — 7435 yards
- 18 holes — Par 72
- Men: 137 / 133 / 126 / 123
- Women: 138 / 122
- Men: 75.8 / 74.1 / 71.8 / 71.0
- Women: 75.9 / 73.0
- Daily open from 6:30am to sunset
- Dress code: Golf attire required
- Spikes: Soft Spikes
Green fees are complimentary for guests ofHaven Riviera Cancun. All players are obliged to use a golf cart, which is payed directly at the golf course (details below). Tee times are limited and subject to availability. Our hotel’s Golf Concierge will assist you in making the necessary preparations. We will request your credit card at the time of booking. To avoid no-show fines, you must cancel or reschedule your tee appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Guests will be given a voucher for entry to the golf course.
Guests staying in theSerenity ClubFor stays of at least three nights, guests will get one (1) free golf cart charge. Guests staying 4-7 nights will get two (2) golf cart fees. Visitors staying atSerenity Clubfor 8 nights or longer will receive three (3) gof cart fees. This offer cannot be transferred.
All tee times must be booked in advance with the resort’s Golf Concierge. For an extra cost, groups of more than 12 players and VIP arrangements are available. Speak with the Golf Concierge. Transfers may also be arranged via the resort’s Golf Concierge.
- These fees and terms apply solely to El Tinto Golf Course at Cancun Country Club.
- Golf rounds are sold per person and are not transferrable to another person.
- Reservations must be made with the hotel’s concierge.
- There will be no penalty for canceling more than 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a $75 USD penalty per participant per round.
- Cart Feemust be paid at the Pro-Shop. Cart fee includes one bottle of water per guest, towel, 20 practice balls, golf tees and access to club facilities
- Prime Time Cart Fee is $75.00 USD per person per round – Year Round
- Twilight Cart Fee is$55.00 USD per person per round – Year Round
- Junior Cart Fee is$40 USD per person per round – Year Round
- Rider Cart Feeis $35.00 USD per person per round – Year Round
- Clubs may be rented at $50.00 USD per person. These clubs are contemporary professional models. Each participant must use their own set of clubs.
- Each participant may rent sneakers from Adidas for $25.00 USD.
- There is a dress code that must be followed. 1) A polo shirt with a collar. 2) Bermuda shorts or pants (men). 3) Ladies should wear shorts/skirts or pants. Everyone needs appropriate footwear. T-SHIRTS, TANK TOPS, BATHING SUITS, AND JEANS/JEAN SHORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- We do not offer golf course transportation; however, the concierge may help you make necessary arrangements.
- Additional charges will be the responsibility of the guest. The fees are non-transferable and have no monetary value.
General Terms and Conditions
Rates, terms, and regulations apply solely to the El Tinto Golf Course at Cancn Country Club; reservations must be made with the hotel concierge; rounds of golf are not transferrable to another person. Cancelation more than 8 hrs no penalty, with 8 hrs or less incurs a penalty of 90 USD per person per round, green fee to be paid at the pro-shop, primetime high season 90 USD per person per round, check prices, condition, restrictions and requests from the golf course with hotel concierge when reserving.