- 1 What hands but can not clap?
- 2 What has hands but Cannot pick up anything?
- 3 What has two hands and a face?
- 4 What has 13 hearts but no organs?
- 5 Who has 4 legs but Cannot walk?
- 6 What has ring but no finger?
- 7 What has a lake but no water?
- 8 What has one eye but can’t see?
- 9 What has a neck but no head?
- 10 What has 4 fingers and a thumb?
- 11 What can run but can’t walk?
- 12 What has a lock but no door?
- 13 What has 6 heads and 21 eyes?
- 14 What animal has 8 hearts?
- 15 What can fly without wings?
- 16 What is white when it’s dirty?
- 17 What is a room no one can enter?
- 18 Which bow can’t be tied?
- 19 What has 88 keys and can’t open a door?
- 20 Which is the saddest fruit?
- 21 What has a bank but no money?
- 22 What teaches without talking?
- 23 What can grow but is not alive?
- 24 What is red instead of black?
- 25 What has 1000 eyes but Cannot see?
- 26 What is the six letter word when you take away?
- 27 What goes from Z to A?
What hands but can not clap?
Wall. What has two hands but can’t clap? Sent by: Age: Clock.
What has hands but Cannot pick up anything?
The answer to What has hands and a face, but can’t hold anything or smile Riddle is “Clock”.
What has two hands and a face?
RIDDLE: What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? SOLUTION: A clock!
What has 13 hearts but no organs?
deck of playing cards
Q: What has 13 hearts, but no other organs? … … A: A deck of playing cards.
Who has 4 legs but Cannot walk?
The answer for What has four legs, but can’t walk? Riddle is “Table.”
What has ring but no finger?
1. What Has A Ring But No Finger? The Answer is A Mobile Phone and A Bell, A Mobile phone will often ring when someone calls.
What has a lake but no water?
Riddle: I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone, and cities with no buildings. What am I? Answer: A map.
What has one eye but can’t see?
The needle has an opening at one end which is the eye of it. Despite that eye, the needle cannot see. Therefore, What has one eye but cannot see answer is a needle.
What has a neck but no head?
The answer to the “who is that with a neck and no head” riddle is “a shirt”. There you have it!
What has 4 fingers and a thumb?
What has four fingers and a thumb, but is not living? Answer: A glove.
What can run but can’t walk?
The answer to the riddle is water, a river. A river can run but not walk. It has a mouth but never talks and has a head but never weeps, has a bed (riverbed) but never sleeps. Follow the FreshersLive page for more Funny and Tricky Riddles and puzzles to keep yourself relaxed and active!
What has a lock but no door?
The answer to the social media puzzle is Keyboard. If you read the question carefully, you will notice that the keyboard has keys but no locks. It has space (space bar) but no rooms and you can enter (enter key) but you cannot go outside.
What has 6 heads and 21 eyes?
Answer: a die(dice) is the answer, it has six faces but dont wear makeup, but 21 eyes but cannot see, that is die.
What animal has 8 hearts?
The animal with eight hearts is Barosaurus. Having eight hearts means that a lot of pressure is required for blood circulation in the body.
What can fly without wings?
The answer to the “what flies without wings” riddle is “time”.
What is white when it’s dirty?
The answer to this interesting What Becomes White When It Is Dirty? Riddle is Blackboard.
What is a room no one can enter?
Riddle: What room can no one enter? Answer: The letter M.
Which bow can’t be tied?
The right answer to the riddle is the Rainbow. Rainbow is a bow that can’t be tied. Rainbow is an arch of colours visible in the sky.
What has 88 keys and can’t open a door?
The answer to What has 88 keys but can’t open a single door? Riddle is “A Piano.”
Which is the saddest fruit?
Answers (2) Blueberries are the saddest fruits.
What has a bank but no money?
What bank has no money? Answer: A blood bank.
What teaches without talking?
The answer for What teaches without talking? Riddle is “A Book.”
What can grow but is not alive?
Crystals Grow and Grow A crystal is an inorganic (not alive, not from something alive) homogeneous solid (meaning a solid with the same properties at all points) with a three-dimensional, repeated ordering of atoms or molecules.
What is red instead of black?
Tear one off and scratch my head, what once was red is black instead. What am I? A Match stick. You tear a match out of a matchbook and scratch the head to light it, then the red tip turns black from the flame.
What has 1000 eyes but Cannot see?
Riddle answer: What has an eye but cannot see? The answer to the “what has an eye but cannot see” riddle is a needle.
What is the six letter word when you take away?
Answer to the riddle is a bank.
What goes from Z to A?
The Word Zebra starts with the Letter ‘Z’ and ends with the Letter ‘A’. So, the correct answer to the riddle is Zebra.
Maybe you are interested in:
- what has hands and lots of rings but can’t clap
- what has legs but doesn’t walk
- i have two hands but i cannot clap who am i answer
- what has hands but cannot clap one word answer
- what has many teeth but can’t bite
- what has four legs but can’t walk
- what has hands but cannot touch
- 5.6 puzzle time answer key what has two hands but cannot clap