- 1 How many 3 pointers has Shaq done?
- 2 Has Shaq made a 3 pointer?
- 3 What is Shaq’s three percentage?
- 4 What was Shaquille O Neal’s free throw percentage?
- 5 How many 3s did Michael Jordan make?
- 6 What is the highest free throw percentage in NBA history?
- 7 Is Shaq a good shooter?
- 8 Was Shaq a 100 overall?
- 9 How many MVP does Shaq have?
- 10 Who has the worst free throw percentage ever?
- 11 What is Dwight Howard free throw percentage?
- 12 What is the highest free throw percentage in a season?
- 13 Is Kobe Bryant a good 3-point shooter?
- 14 How many 3s does LeBron average a game?
- 15 Why can’t Shaq shoot free throws?
- 16 Has anyone ever shot 100% from the free-throw line in a season?
- 17 Who has never missed a free-throw?
- 18 What is the most 3 made in a NBA game?
- 19 Who made the most 3s in NBA history?
- 20 Who shoots the most threes in the NBA?
- 21 What is a good NBA 3-point percentage?
- 22 What is Hack a Shaq rule?
- 23 Can Shaq shoot free throws?
- 24 What is the average free throw percentage in NBA?
- 25 Who is a 99 in 2K?
- 26 What is the best 2K?
- 27 Who is the best player in NBA 2K2?
- 28 Why did Shaq retire?
- 29 How many backboards did Shaq break?
- 30 Is Shaq a good defender?
- 31 How many PPG did Shaq average?
- 32 Who got the most steals in NBA history?
- 33 Who is the greatest free-throw shooter?
- 34 Was Shaquille O’Neal the worst free-throw shooter?
- 35 Who’s the best free-throw shooter of all time?
- 36 How much did Lakers pay Dwight Howard?
- 37 What is DeAndre Jordan’s free throw percentage?
- 38 What is Steph Curry free throw percentage?
- 39 Who has the best foul shot percentage in NBA?
- 40 Who holds the second most records in the NBA?
Shaquille O’Neal/NBA career/3-pointers percentage
How many 3 pointers has Shaq done?
Shaquille O’Neal had 22 three-point attempts in his career.
Has Shaq made a 3 pointer?
None of it. Shaq just wasn’t a shooter at all. But, despite that being the case, Shaq said he’d never shoot as badly as 1-13 from 3-point range if he had LeBron James kicking the ball out to him.
What is Shaq’s three percentage?
Shaquille O’Neal drained 4.5 percent of his threes in his career.
What was Shaquille O Neal’s free throw percentage?
Shaquille O’Neal While O’Neal has always been a poor free throw shooter who teetered around 50 percent for most of his career, he has always had a good sense of humor about it and even had the occasional “hot streak.”
How many 3s did Michael Jordan make?
Michael Jordan sank 581 shots from beyond the arc in his career.
What is the highest free throw percentage in NBA history?
Stephen Curry has the best free throw percentage in NBA history: 90.69%. … NBA Free Throw Percentage.
|#||Player||Free Throw Percentage|
Is Shaq a good shooter?
Notorious for his bad free-throw shooting, O’Neal finished his career with a 52.7 percent average from the line. His free-throw shooting was so bad other teams often used “Hack-a-Shaq” as a tactic to combat O’Neal’s dominance inside. O’Neal responded by saying he would make free throws when it mattered most.
Was Shaq a 100 overall?
Shaq Reacts to Learning He’s the Only NBA2K Player with a 100 Rating | FOX Sports.
How many MVP does Shaq have?
Shaq’s individual accolades include the 1999–2000 MVP award, the 1992–93 NBA Rookie of the Year award, 15 All-Star game selections, three All-Star Game MVP awards, three Finals MVP awards, two scoring titles, 14 All-NBA team selections, and three NBA All-Defensive Team selections.
Who has the worst free throw percentage ever?
Ben Wallace has the worst career free-throw percentage, at 41.4 percent.
What is Dwight Howard free throw percentage?
Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic) 1 center in the world, as he is putting up astounding stats this season: 21.1 ppg, 14.7 rpg, 2.2 bpg. Still, this doesn’t make up for his horrific free-throw percentage. Howard has attempted a league-high 529 free throws so far and made less than half of them, at 48 percent.
What is the highest free throw percentage in a season?
Jose Calderon is the record-holder for highest free throw percentage in a single season at 98.1 percent. That’s right. During the 2008-2009 season, Calderon made an incredible, 151 out of 154 free throw attempts.
Is Kobe Bryant a good 3-point shooter?
Bryant has never hit over 38.3 percent from 3-point range. In 2003, Bryant hit his career-high 3 percentage by making 124/324 from three (38.3 percent).
How many 3s does LeBron average a game?
LeBron James has made 1.6 threes per game in the playoffs in his career.
Why can’t Shaq shoot free throws?
Originally Answered: Why has Shaq never been able to get good at shooting free throws? The biggest problem is the size of his hands, which are enormous. Imagine shooting a free throw with a nerf hoop – really hard to do.
Has anyone ever shot 100% from the free-throw line in a season?
Jose Calderon has the highest free-throw percentage in a season, at 98.1 percent in 2008-09.
Who has never missed a free-throw?
Lakers’ Brandon Ingram Claims to Have Never Missed a Free Throw in High School. Brandon Ingram excelled at many things while wearing a Duke Blue Devils uniform, ultimately working his way into becoming the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft.
What is the most 3 made in a NBA game?
Steph’s 16 triples helped him dethrone Paul George, who held the previous record with his nine threes in the 2016 NBA All-Star Game. The sharpshooter wasted no time, scoring the first triple of the game within 47 seconds of the contest.
Who made the most 3s in NBA history?
Who shoots the most threes in the NBA?
What is a good NBA 3-point percentage?
Statistics show that for NBA basketball players, a 3-point percentage (3pt%) above 35% is good and a 3pt% above 40% is considered to be elite. A good 3-point percentage in college basketball is above 35% and an elite percentage is anything over 40%. In high school a good 3-point percentage is anything above 32%.
What is Hack a Shaq rule?
What is the Hack a Shaq rule? Hack Shaq was a method of getting deliberate fouls on an opposing player who is bad at free throws. It was named after Shaquille O’Neal who was the first victim of the technique.
Can Shaq shoot free throws?
Shaquille O’Neal will go down in NBA history as one of the most dominant big men ever to play the game. One aspect of his game that has never been referred to as dominant is his free throw shooting. Over nineteen seasons in the NBA, Shaq shot 52.2% from the foul line.
What is the average free throw percentage in NBA?
And how many times have we heard the refrain "free throws would have made the difference" after a close loss? Yet the league average hovers right around 73 percent—for a shot that is, in truth, a gimme. The free throw is the one aspect of the game which does not require speed, strength, intelligence, or talent.
Who is a 99 in 2K?
Who is the best 2K player?
|1.||Michael Jordan SG / SF | 6’6″ | CHI||99|
|2.||Magic Johnson PG / SG | 6’9″ | LAL||99|
|3.||LeBron James SF / PF | 6’8″ | MIA||99|
|4.||Kareem Abdul-Jabbar C / PF | 7’2″ | MIL||99|
What is the best 2K?
Here are the rankings of all 2K games, from the very first one until the new September 10, 2021 release.
- NBA 2K11. It is only fitting that NBA 2K11 had Michael Jordan on the cover because it was the GOAT of NBA 2K.
- NBA 2K16. …
- NBA 2K2. …
- NBA 2K12. …
- NBA 2K22. …
- NBA 2K13. …
- NBA 2K9. …
- NBA 2K15. …
Who is the best player in NBA 2K2?
Top 100 Current Players on NBA 2K22
|1.||Giannis Antetokounmpo PF / C | 6’11” | MIL||97|
|2.||LeBron James SF / PG | 6’9″ | LAL||96|
|3.||Kevin Durant PF / SF | 6’10” | BKN||96|
|4.||Joel Embiid C | 7’0″ | PHI||96|
Why did Shaq retire?
Winter said, "[O’Neal] left because he couldn’t get what he wanted—a huge pay raise. There was no way ownership could give him what he wanted. Shaq’s demands held the franchise hostage, and the way he went about it didn’t please the owner too much."
How many backboards did Shaq break?
Darryl Dawkins and Shaquille "Shaq" O’Neal became famous for shattering backboards; the former is credited for being the person to cause NBA to introduce breakaway rims, while the latter slam dunked hard enough that he broke the supports holding two backboards during games against the New Jersey Nets and the Phoenix …
Is Shaq a good defender?
Shaquille O’Neal was one of the most dominant forces in the history of the NBA. A big part of Shaq’s dominance was his work on defense. Shaq was a great rim-protector, especially at the start of his career as he averaged 3.5 blocks per game as a rookie.
How many PPG did Shaq average?
His career averages were 23.7 points, 10.9 rebounds, and 2.5 assists in 1,207 regular season games. … Shaquille O’Neal.
|Born:||March 6, 1972 in Newark, NJ|
Who got the most steals in NBA history?
Who is the greatest free-throw shooter?
Top 10 NBA Players With The Best Free-Throw Percentage Of All Time: Stephen Curry Is The Greatest FT Shooter Of All-Time
- Chauncey Billups – 89.40% (4496 FTM) …
- Peja Stojakovic – 89.48% (2237 FTM) …
- Rick Barry – 89.98% (3818 FTM) …
- Mark Price – 90.39% (2135 FTM) …
- Steve Nash – 90.43% (3060 FTM) …
- Stephen Curry – 90.80% (2972 FTM)
Was Shaquille O’Neal the worst free-throw shooter?
Shaquille O’Neal had his lowest free-throw percentage in a game 25 times, at 0.0 percent.
Who’s the best free-throw shooter of all time?
Best Free-Throw Shooters in NBA History
- Kawhi Leonard. …
- James Harden. …
- Wally Szczerbiak. …
- Sam Cassell. …
- Jamal Crawford. …
- John Long. …
- Luke Ridnour. Luke Ridnour played for five NBA teams in 12 seasons. …
- Allan Houston. Allan Houston played for the Detroit Pistons and the New York Knicks.
How much did Lakers pay Dwight Howard?
23.18 million USD (2017)
Dwight Howard / Salary
What is DeAndre Jordan’s free throw percentage?
DeAndre Jordan is in the zone. After years of being hacked by opponents to force the 45.5 percent career free throw shooter to the line, Jordan is shooting a career-best 75.8 percent on free throws during his first season with the Dallas Mavericks.
What is Steph Curry free throw percentage?
Stephen Curry had a free-throw percentage of 88.5 in his rookie season in 2009-10.
Who has the best foul shot percentage in NBA?
NBA Free Throw Percentage Stephen Curry has the best free throw percentage in NBA history: 90.69%.
Who holds the second most records in the NBA?
Maybe you are interested in:
- yao ming 3 point percentage
- shaq free throw percentage
- how many 3-pointers has curry made
- curry 3-point percentage
- shaunie o’neal
- michael jordan 3-point percentage
- how many points did shaq make in his career
- when did shaq retire