- Who holds the record for most free throws made in a row NBA?
- Who has the most free throws made in a game?
- Who is the king of free throws?
- How many free throws has Steph Curry made?
- How many free throws did Shaq miss in one game?
- Who has the most NBA records of all time?
- How many free throws has LeBron missed?
- How many free throws did Shaq make?
- How many free throws has Steve Nash missed?
- How many free throws has Jordan attempted?
- What is Michael Jordan’s free-throw percentage?
- How many free throws has LeBron attempted in his career?
- What is LeBron James free-throw percentage?
- Are Steph Curry and LeBron James friends?
- How many 3s does Steph Curry have?
- How many 3s does Curry shoot a game?
- Who has the highest free-throw percentage?
- Who was the best free-throw shooter?
- Who has the worst free-throw percentage in the NBA?
- What is Hack-a-Shaq rule?
- What is Steph Curry free-throw percentage?
- How many 3s did Steve Nash make?
- How many dunks has Jordan made?
- Did Larry Bird ever airball a free-throw?
- How many times did Michael Jordan miss both free throws?
- What is Giannis Antetokounmpo free-throw percentage?
- How many shots did MJ take in his career?
- Who has never missed a free-throw in basketball?
- How many free throws has Kobe missed?
- How many free throws has Chris Paul missed?
- What is Dwight Howard free-throw percentage?
- What did LeBron average at 22?
- Did Curry join the Lakers?
- Who is Stephen Curry biggest rival?
- How many 3s has LeBron made in his career?
- Can Steph win MVP?
- Has Steph Curry made all defensive team?
- Who was first black player in NBA?
- Did Wilt Chamberlain dunk free throws?
Free throws made leaders
|Rank||Player||Total free throws made|
Who holds the record for most free throws made in a row NBA?
Consecutive Successful Free-Throws
|Consecutive Successful Free Throws World Records|
|National Basketball Association Record|
|97 straight||Micheal Williams, Minnesota Timberwolves, 3/24/1993-11/9/1993|
Who has the most free throws made in a game?
Most free throws made in a game
- 28 by Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia Warriors (vs. New York Knicks) on March 2, 1962 (28/32)
- 28 by Adrian Dantley, Utah Jazz (vs. Houston Rockets) on January 4, 1984 (28/29)
Who is the king of free throws?
Tom Amberry (November 13, 1922 – March 18, 2017) was an American podiatrist who is best known for holding the Guinness world record for most consecutive free throws made, having made 2,750 of them in a row in a span of 12 hours over the course of November 15, 1993 at the age of 71.
How many free throws has Steph Curry made?
From the free-throw line, Curry led the league with an FT% of 92.1. He made 278 of his 302 free-throw attempts. Curry played only 51 games in the regular season, due to injuries.
How many free throws did Shaq miss in one game?
Who has the most NBA records of all time?
How many free throws has LeBron missed?
2,816 Missed Free
LeBron James – 2,816 Missed Free Throws.
How many free throws did Shaq make?
5,935 free throws
Shaquille O’Neal made 5,935 free throws in his career.
How many free throws has Steve Nash missed?
324 free throws
Steve Nash missed 324 free throws in his career.
How many free throws has Jordan attempted?
What is Michael Jordan’s free-throw percentage?
How many free throws has LeBron attempted in his career?
LeBron James has attempted 7.8 free throws per game in his career.
What is LeBron James free-throw percentage?
5. Free-throw percentage: 78.1%
Are Steph Curry and LeBron James friends?
How many 3s does Steph Curry have?
In the process, Curry continues to refashion the 3-point line as his personal canvas, and with each week that passes, his record-setting total will grow: 2,977 career 3-pointers and counting in 789 games. Allen’s previous record had come in 1,300 games.
How many 3s does Curry shoot a game?
Stephen Curry is also has the most career 3-pointers made in the NBA Finals (121). Stephen Curry is the NBA’s all-time leader in average 3-pointers per game in both the regular season (3.8) and playoffs (4.2).
Who has the highest free-throw percentage?
NBA Free Throw Percentage Stephen Curry has the best free throw percentage in NBA history: 90.69%.
Who was the best free-throw shooter?
Without further ado, here are the best free-throw shooters of all time.
- Ray Allen – 89.39% (4398 FTM) …
- Chauncey Billups – 89.40% (4496 FTM) …
- Peja Stojakovic – 89.48% (2237 FTM) …
- Rick Barry – 89.98% (3818 FTM) …
- Mark Price – 90.39% (2135 FTM) …
- Steve Nash – 90.43% (3060 FTM) …
- Stephen Curry – 90.80% (2972 FTM)
Who has the worst free-throw percentage in the NBA?
Ben Wallace has the worst career free-throw percentage, at 41.4 percent.
What is Hack-a-Shaq rule?
What is the Hack a Shaq rule? Hack Shaq was a method of getting deliberate fouls on an opposing player who is bad at free throws. It was named after Shaquille O’Neal who was the first victim of the technique.
What is Steph Curry free-throw percentage?
Stephen Curry had a free-throw percentage of 88.5 in his rookie season in 2009-10.
How many 3s did Steve Nash make?
Nash’s performances ensured that he earned an honourable mention All-America as a senior by The Associated Press and the USBWA. He also finished his career as Santa Clara’s all-time leader in assists (510), free throw percentage (.862), and made and attempted three-pointers (263–656).
How many dunks has Jordan made?
Interestingly, because dunks were not officially tracked until after Jordan’s career with the Chicago Bulls, MJ’s Basketball-Reference page shows him having a measly 41 career dunks — all of which were as a member of the Washington Wizards (2001-03), and none of which were particularly memorable.
Did Larry Bird ever airball a free-throw?
How many times did Michael Jordan miss both free throws?
What is Giannis Antetokounmpo free-throw percentage?
Early in his career, Giannis was a pretty solid free-throw shooter. After his rookie campaign, when he barely went to the line, he shot at least 72 percent for five straight seasons. But last season, things began to slip. He shot 63.3 percent in 2019-20 and 68.5 percent this time around.
How many shots did MJ take in his career?
Michael Jordan took 24,537 shots in his career.
Who has never missed a free-throw in basketball?
Lakers’ Brandon Ingram Claims to Have Never Missed a Free Throw in High School. Brandon Ingram excelled at many things while wearing a Duke Blue Devils uniform, ultimately working his way into becoming the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft.
How many free throws has Kobe missed?
1,633 missed free throws
Kobe Bryant had 1,633 missed free throws in his career.
How many free throws has Chris Paul missed?
Chris Paul has missed 675 free throws in his career.
What is Dwight Howard free-throw percentage?
Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic) 1 center in the world, as he is putting up astounding stats this season: 21.1 ppg, 14.7 rpg, 2.2 bpg. Still, this doesn’t make up for his horrific free-throw percentage. Howard has attempted a league-high 529 free throws so far and made less than half of them, at 48 percent.
What did LeBron average at 22?
LeBron James stats at age 22
Did Curry join the Lakers?
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers sign Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry extends Golden State Warriors deal. The Los Angeles Lakers have acquired Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony, while Stephen Curry has signed a new deal with the Golden State Warriors worth a reported $215m (£155m).
Who is Stephen Curry biggest rival?
Steph Curry and LeBron James have one of the most storied rivalries in NBA history. The Warriors’ superstar faced off against LeBron in four straight NBA Finals from 2015-2018. Both have consistently been two of the best players in the league, combining for six of the previous 13 MVP awards.
How many 3s has LeBron made in his career?
LeBron James has made 2,119 three-pointers in his career.
Can Steph win MVP?
He’s no longer the MVP favorite. He’s in the race, for sure, but certainly not at the top. In Basketball Reference’s MVP tracker, which looks at a player’s odds based on historical precedent, Curry is just eighth.
Has Steph Curry made all defensive team?
But perhaps we will see Curry earn his first All-Defensive team selection, as he also chases a third NBA MVP trophy.
Who was first black player in NBA?
On October 31, 1950, 21-year-old Earl Lloyd becomes the first African American to play in an NBA game when he takes the court in the season opener for the Washington Capitols. Lloyd grew up in Jim Crow Virginia and went to West Virginia State, where he was the star of the school’s championship basketball team.
Did Wilt Chamberlain dunk free throws?
Maybe you are interested in:
- most missed free throws in nba history
- nba free throw percentage all-time
- nba most free throw attempts 2021
- highest free throw percentage in a season
- how many free throws did michael jordan make
- nba free throw attempts per year
- how many free throws has lebron made
- michael jordan career free throw percentage