- 1 Who was the 11th pick in the 2011 NBA draft?
- 2 Who was the 11 pick in the 2000 NBA draft?
- 3 Who got drafted in 2001 NBA?
- 4 Who was the best player in the 2001 draft?
- 5 What pick was Damian Lillard in the draft?
- 6 Who has Kyrie Irving played for?
- 7 Who was the 10th pick in the 2000 NBA draft?
- 8 What year was Jamal Crawford drafted?
- 9 Who drafted Tyson Chandler?
- 10 Who was the 10th pick in the 2001 NBA draft?
- 11 Who was the first pick in the 2002 NBA draft?
- 12 When was Kwame Brown drafted?
- 13 Who was in Derrick Rose draft class?
- 14 When was Stephen Curry drafted?
- 15 What pick was Anthony Davis?
- 16 What team is Curry on?
- 17 What pick was Tom Brady?
- 18 Who was the first pick in the 1999 NBA draft?
- 19 How old is Jamal Crawford?
- 20 Who is the best player in the 2000 NBA draft?
- 21 Who has most Sixth Man Awards?
- 22 Who has the most 50 point games in NBA history?
- 23 Who drafted Eddy Curry?
- 24 Who drafted Joe Johnson?
- 25 Who was the 12th pick in the 2001 NBA draft?
- 26 When was Zach Randolph draft?
- 27 Who was the first pick in the 2003 NBA draft?
- 28 When was Yao Ming born?
- 29 How old did Yao Ming retire?
- 30 What year did Yao Ming retire?
- 31 Where did Richard Jefferson go to college?
Who was the 11th pick in the 2011 NBA draft?
Who was the 11 pick in the 2000 NBA draft?
|11||Jérome Moïso (PF)||Boston Celtics|
|12||Etan Thomas (PF/C)||Dallas Mavericks|
|13||Courtney Alexander (SG)||Orlando Magic (traded to Dallas for a future first-round pick and cash)|
|14||Mateen Cleaves (PG)||Detroit Pistons|
Who got drafted in 2001 NBA?
2001 NBA Draft History – Round 1
- Draft#:1. Kwame Brown. Ht/Wt:6-11 240. …
- Tyson Chandler. Ht/Wt:7-0 220. Position:PF. …
- Pau Gasol. Ht/Wt:7-1 22- Drafted From:Spain.
- Eddy Curry. Ht/Wt:6-11 300. Position:C. …
- Jason Richardson. Ht/Wt:6-6 220. Position:SG. …
- Shane Battier. Ht/Wt:6-9 225. …
- Eddie Griffin. Ht/Wt:6-9 220. …
- Draft#:8. Sagana Diop.
Who was the best player in the 2001 draft?
Complete Draft History : 2001
What pick was Damian Lillard in the draft?
Damian Lillard / Date drafted
Who has Kyrie Irving played for?
- Brooklyn Nets #11 / Point guard, Shooting guard
- United States of America
Kyrie Irving/Current teams
Who was the 10th pick in the 2000 NBA draft?
2000 NBA Draft
|1.||New Jersey||Marco Jaric 6-7 210 SG/SF Italy|
|10.||Orlando *(To LA Clippers)||Lavor Postell 6-6 210 SG/SF St. John’s Sr.|
|11.||Boston||Hanno Möttölä 6-10 240 SF Utah Sr.|
|12.||Dallas||Chris Carrawell 6-6 215 SG Duke Sr.|
|13.||Orlando *(To Dallas)||Olumide Oyedeji 6-10 240 PF DJK Wurzburg (Nigeria)|
What year was Jamal Crawford drafted?
Crawford was selected 8th overall in the 2000 NBA draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers but was then traded to the Chicago Bulls in a draft-day deal that included the rights to Chris Mihm. In his first year as a Bull, in 2000–01, Crawford struggled with his shot, converting only 35.2 percent from the field.
Who drafted Tyson Chandler?
the Los Angeles Clippers
|High school||Dominguez (Compton, California)|
|NBA draft||2001 / Round: 1 / Pick: 2nd overall|
|Selected by the Los Angeles Clippers|
Who was the 10th pick in the 2001 NBA draft?
Joe Johnson was selected 10th overall by the Boston Celtics.
Who was the first pick in the 2002 NBA draft?
Yao Ming was selected 1st overall by the Houston Rockets.
When was Kwame Brown drafted?
Kwame Brown, the No. 1 draft pick of the Washington Wizards, holds a press conference alongside Michael Jordan. Brown was the first overall pick in the 2001 draft. He became Jordan’s first move as an executive.
Who was in Derrick Rose draft class?
2008 Draft Order – 1st Round
|Rounds: 1 | 2|
|1||Chicago||Derrick Rose – PG|
|2||Miami||Michael Beasley – PF|
|3||Minnesota||O.J. Mayo – SG|
When was Stephen Curry drafted?
Draft Night With the seventh pick in the 2009 NBA draft, the Warriors selected Stephen Curry in front of the Madison Square Garden crowd.
What pick was Anthony Davis?
What team is Curry on?
Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry / Current team (#30 / Point guard, Shooting guard)
The Golden State Warriors are an American professional basketball team based in San Francisco. The Warriors compete in the National Basketball Association, as a member of the league’s Western Conference Pacific Division.
What pick was Tom Brady?
Tom Brady was the 199th pick in the NFL Draft and is now considered the greatest quarterback ever.
Who was the first pick in the 1999 NBA draft?
Elton Brand was selected 1st overall by the Chicago Bulls. Steve Francis was selected 2nd overall by the Vancouver Grizzlies.
How old is Jamal Crawford?
42 years (March 20, 1980)
Jamal Crawford / Age
Who is the best player in the 2000 NBA draft?
Below, check out the 2000 NBA re-draft, with players taken in the order we believe they should have gone in.
- No. 1 pick: Jamal Crawford. …
- No. 2 pick: Michael Redd. …
- No. 3 pick: Kenyon Martin. …
- No. 4 pick: Hedo Turkoglu. …
- No. 5 pick: Mike Miller. …
- No. 6 pick: Quentin Richardson. …
- No. 7 pick: Morris Peterson. …
- No. 8 pick: Desmond Mason.
Who has most Sixth Man Awards?
Jason Terry. Terry owns the record for the most playing time of any sixth man that won the award. In 2008-2009, Terry averaged 33.7 minutes per game with the Dallas Mavericks. He played as a sixth man in 63 of the team’s 74 games, where he averaged 19.6 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists, and 1.3 steals.
Who has the most 50 point games in NBA history?
The player with the most 50-point games in NBA history is Wilt Chamberlain. Chamberlain holds the record for scoring at least 50 points per game 118 times.
Who drafted Eddy Curry?
the Chicago Bulls
|NBA draft||2001 / Round: 1 / Pick: 4th overall|
|Selected by the Chicago Bulls|
Who drafted Joe Johnson?
the Boston Celtics
Joe Johnson (basketball)
|NBA draft||2001 / Round: 1 / Pick: 10th overall|
|Selected by the Boston Celtics|
Who was the 12th pick in the 2001 NBA draft?
When was Zach Randolph draft?
2001 (Round: 1 / Pick: 19)
Zach Randolph / NBA draft
Who was the first pick in the 2003 NBA draft?
A star-studded draft takes place with 18-year-old phenom LeBron James picked No. 1.
When was Yao Ming born?
Yao Ming, (born September 12, 1980, Shanghai, China), Chinese basketball player, who became an international star as a centre for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
How old did Yao Ming retire?
On July 20, 2011, Yao Ming announced his retirement from the NBA, ending his career at the age of 30. The former No. 1 overall pick missed the entirety of the 2009-10 season and played only five games the next year due to foot and ankle injuries, quickly becoming one of the league’s greatest "what if" questions.
What year did Yao Ming retire?
He sustained multiple injuries in the NBA. On July 20, 2011, Yao held a press conference in Shanghai to announce his retirement from professional basketball. Injuries to his foot and ankle, as well as a third fracture to his left foot that he had nursed since 2010 left him much less agile than he once was.
Where did Richard Jefferson go to college?
The University of Arizona
Richard Jefferson / College
The University of Arizona is a public land-grant research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885 by the 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature, it was the first university in the Arizona Territory. The university is part of the Association of American Universities and the Universities Research Association.
Maybe you are interested in:
- 2000 draft class nba
- 2000 nba draft 1st pick
- 2002 nba draft class
- 2002 nba draft 1st pick
- 1999 nba draft class